My smile begins to waver
My vision starts to blur
As I remember those early days
When life was so careless
You seemed like a friendly chap
And I called you out
Your eyes were innocent, smile mischievous
And I realised, I want to be close, to you
So I pretended not to know
The little pain in my soul
When did you become so precious to me?
I do not know, I do not know
Now I laugh and frolick
More than the usual
A carefree boisterous person
Who flies without wings
Then the reality stabs
And my smile wavers
My vision starts to blur
I look down unaffected
You dont exist
Maybe you never did
Even though we understood each other
There still this unburied distance
I used to be so happy
Just by exchanging a few words
But now, you have become
Just another stranger?
I keep on telling
Repeating to myself
You dont exist
Maybe you never did...

No comments:
Post a Comment