Thursday, December 10, 2009

The further you go

At the time you held my hand, I was still so very young...
I still remember how I would chase you around as I called after you, desperately

You might not have given me much,
But I assembled them together as gifts to me.

How I recall that as the wind laughed, so too did you laugh.
But it was all a dream…
All I really wanted was to just be with you
To look after you ….

In every second of every minute, I want to see you,
And so I’ve searched for every fragment of my cherished star...
In every minute of every hour, loving thoughts still come to me,
So the further you go, the further I’ll reach out for that passing dream

Since that time, countless summers have come to pass 
With the blossoming and withering sunflowers,
And as much as I’ve been touched by a hint of love countless times, 
I’ve also cried countless tears.


In every second of every minute, I still long to see you,
A time has gone, yet the shades of the cry-baby you knew still remains.
In every minute of every hour, I continue to look for you,
And so the farther you go, the farther I will stretch towards that transient dream.

And if anyone were to ever forget your name,
I will stay here, ever shouting it out.
So although you are no longer here and the world continues to turn,
So long as I am here, you will always live to see tomorrow.

In every second of every minute, I keep on wishing to see you,
I have seen the light in fullest flare which I wanted to share..
Watching as I’ve grown beyond your years, I wonder what you think of me?
Know that the further you go, the further my hand extends towards that momentary dream.

...The further you go, the further my hand extends towards that fleeting dream that was ours...


No comments:

Post a Comment